FundNoire is a funding program for Black small business owners within the Cincinnati space. Funded in part by Kroger’s charitable foundation, the program includes $1.5 million for eligible companies. This is a relatively new program founded by local entrepreneur Rico Grant.
- Finally all your tools, content, and collaborators are accessible from the same place.
- One of crucial software tools every small business should utilize is a free all-in-one CRM platform to keep monitor of necessary customer data in a single central database.
- OPELIKA, Ala. – Opelika Main Street is about to launch a program that may assist small businesses adapt to brick-and-mortar areas.
- FundNoire is a funding program for Black small enterprise owners in the Cincinnati area.
- It takes roughly seven years for a Balsam fir–perhaps the most conventional Christmas tree–to develop from a small sapling to a 5- to 6-foot tree.
- We reimagined the shopper expertise to supply industry-leading